Dan Murphy, Australia, 2020.
Tea Tree South Australian Shiraz 2019
- "Elegant spice and white pepper notes, with a fruit forward wine that dances the line between warm and cool climate shiraz".
- The nose is fragrant with clove and toasted nut aromas. The palate is rounded with succulent flavours of aniseed, vibrant dark fruit, pepper and chocolate.
- Firm, dry tannins, subtle oak and rich well balanced aged characteristics.
- Our wine represents the culture, spirit and traditions of the pioneering travellers who negotiated this rugged countryside.
- This wine is striking, with impressive fruit concentration and character that reflects the terroir of the region.
- Screwcap. 14.5% alcohol content.
Marlborough Wine Show, 2020.View More Awards
Rossendale Estate Marlborough Pinot Gris 2020
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, November, 2019.
Wine Men Of Gotham South Australian Shiraz 2019
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, 2019.
Real Compañía de Vinos Garnacha 2017