Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, August 2019.
Real Compañía de Vinos Tempranillo 2018
Availability Almost sold out
- 'Offering excellent value, this tasty wine shows Black Doris plum, blueberry compote, violet and toasted spice aromas on the nose, leading to a succulent palate that is beautifully weighted and flowing. It is flavoursome and generous, making it highly enjoyable. At its best: now to 2023'. - Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, August, 2019.
- Intense red cherry colour with violet hues. insinuating youth. The nose shows more intense fruit flavours reminiscent of red berries (blackberries, plums), violets and liquorice.
- A well rounded good structured palate, with a great fruity sensation.
- Long, tasty and extremely pleasant.
- Screwcap. 14.0% alcohol content.
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit
The Shy Pig South Australian Merlot 2020
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, 2019.
Gran Lomo Argentinian Malbec 2019
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit.
Trapiche Estate Mendoza Malbec 2019