Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, August 2019.
Real Compañía de Vinos Tempranillo 2018
- 'Offering excellent value, this tasty wine shows Black Doris plum, blueberry compote, violet and toasted spice aromas on the nose, leading to a succulent palate that is beautifully weighted and flowing. It is flavoursome and generous, making it highly enjoyable. At its best: now to 2023'. - Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, August, 2019.
- Intense red cherry colour with violet hues. insinuating youth. The nose shows more intense fruit flavours reminiscent of red berries (blackberries, plums), violets and liquorice.
- A well rounded good structured palate, with a great fruity sensation.
- Long, tasty and extremely pleasant.
- Screwcap. 14.0% alcohol content.
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit
The Shy Pig South Australian Merlot 2020
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, 2021.
Gran Lomo Mendoza Malbec 2020