Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, August 2019.
Real Compañía de Vinos Tempranillo 2018
- 'Offering excellent value, this tasty wine shows Black Doris plum, blueberry compote, violet and toasted spice aromas on the nose, leading to a succulent palate that is beautifully weighted and flowing. It is flavoursome and generous, making it highly enjoyable. At its best: now to 2023'. - Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, August, 2019.
- Intense red cherry colour with violet hues. insinuating youth. The nose shows more intense fruit flavours reminiscent of red berries (blackberries, plums), violets and liquorice.
- A well rounded good structured palate, with a great fruity sensation.
- Long, tasty and extremely pleasant.
- Screwcap. 14.0% alcohol content.
Wine Orbit, 2019.View More Awards
McArthur Ridge BrassKnocker Central Otago Pinot Noir 2018
Marlborough Wine Show, 2020.View More Awards
Rossendale Estate Marlborough Pinot Gris 2020
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, November, 2019.
Wine Men Of Gotham South Australian Shiraz 2019